- SKJ1104040Now Only €42.00 Regular Price €49.00
- SKJ0971791Now Only €57.00 Regular Price €67.00
- SKJ1050040Now Only €55.00 Regular Price €65.00
- SKJ0772040Now Only €47.00 Regular Price €55.00
- SKJ0969791Now Only €57.00 Regular Price €67.00
- SKJ0742710Now Only €79.00 Regular Price €99.00
- SKJ0802791Now Only €65.00 Regular Price €76.00
Skagen got its name from the seaside village of Skagen, where North and Baltic sea meet. Quality and functionality are the key features of modern Scandinavian design. Skagen’s mission is to utilize this design in order to create functional, purposeful and alternative products that provide the ability to connect to simple pleasures. Founded in 1989, Skagen jewelry is now distributed in more than 80 countries around the world. With various styles that incorporate natural materials they pull design inspiration from the oceanic landscapes on North & Baltic sea. Exquisite and delicate sea-inspired jewelry made with ocean-soured glass and pearls in rose-gold and silver settings, organic shapes and asymmetrical gold bangles have influenced everything from necklaces, bracelets and earrings to striking sea glass pendants and elegant rings. Discover our huge collection of Skagen jewelry and shop online designs of various colours and shapes at Haritidis.gr.