Haritidis e-store is a store selling products on the Internet, established by Haritidis Anestis. It is situated at Elefterio, Municipality of Kordelio-Evosmos, Thessaloniki, on no. 41, K. Karamanli Street, VAT No. 113106173, Tax Office of Ionia – Thessaloniki, and Supplier Register no. 1796/14 of the Hellenic Ministry of Development, according to article 4, section 14a, Law 2251/1994.
The website of “HARITIDIS” store aims at informing consumers on our products, allowing them to place their orders online.
Access to the site and its use are subject to the following terms and conditions, which prevail over any other prior inconsistent agreement between “HARITIDIS” store and their users-visitors, explicit or implicit.
The store takes all appropriate measures, so that any data and other information contained in the site are complete, accurate and reliable. The store does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation whatsoever regarding the correctness, completeness, accuracy, or reliability of such information and shall not be held liable towards the users for any loss or damage resulting from their incorrectness or inaccuracy. The store reserves the right to make changes to its site, add, modify, or delete any element or information included herein without prior notice. In addition, the store reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Access to the site presupposes that you have read and understood the terms hereof and that you have totally accepted them. Any dispute arising out of the use of the services hereof between the user and the store shall be subject to Greek Law and shall be resolved by the Courts of Thessaloniki.
Placing a valid order is only possible provided that the consumers have legal capacity according to the Greek Civil Code, i.e., provided that they are aged 18 years of over and they have not been placed under judicial support with regard to the conclusion of an agreement of sale.
Placement of an order is done as follows:
Α) By online ordering, taking the following steps:
The consumer registers on the store’s site, by entering his/her name and e-mail address on the corresponding form, while putting his/her personal password on the site. Then, the consumer will receive an e-mail message confirming his/her registration.
To place an order, the consumer enters the data required for conclusion of the agreement on the corresponding form.
Having sent the order form, the consumer receives a copy of the order, which may be saved and/or printed, including:
- The store’s full name and address;
- The essential characteristics of the product;
- The price, quantity, and transport costs, as well as the value added tax, if it is not included in the price;
- The mode of payment, delivery, and execution;
- The validity period of the offer or price;
- The right of withdrawal, in particular, the terms and details of this right, and a sample statement of withdrawal on a special form;
- Information about after-sales service and any existing guarantees;
- The order code, allowing a customer to follow the course of his/her order.
Β) By e-mail, by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address email@example.com, or by following the relevant application of the site at the contact option, where the customer fills in the corresponding form. This method is recommended in case of an order for a custom-made item, which entails either a modification, or construction of a specific product by the store (e.g., wedding rings, or modification of a ring to a particular size). In reply to your message, we shall contact you personally, by any appropriate means, in order to achieve the best and fastest service possible.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site constitute intellectual property of “HARITIDIS” store. The mark designation, trademark, and domain name constitute property of the store. All information, texts, graphics, designs, software, and original photographic material, constitute intellectual property of the store, and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek and European Law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, or use for commercial purposes of these contents without the prior written permission of “HARITIDIS” store is prohibited.
Right to a return / replacement
In case of real defect or lack of properties agreed, the buyer shall be entitled to ask for one of the following: a) repair of the product, or b) its replacement, or c) proportional reduction in the price, or d) withdrawal from the sale agreement, without any charge to the buyer.
The consumer shall have the right to claim repair or replacement of the product without charge, provided that:
- The order is wrongly executed, i.e., another item is delivered instead of that of the order, or a wrong quantity, a defective product, or a damaged package is delivered.
- The consumer contacts the store within 48 hours after receipt of the product, by calling at 2310770780, or by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to report the problem and obtain approval for return.
- If the product does not correspond to the order, it must have been left unused and kept in its package, in the condition it was received.
- In any case, the product must be returned along with all original accompanying documents (receipt of purchase, guarantee, instructions for use), and its original packaging.
- All returns are done through the postal service indicated by us to our customers and they are chargeable to the store.
Right of withdrawal. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without specifying a reason for doing so within fourteen (14) calendar days, if no longer time-limit has been agreed, returning the product in its initial condition, without any fees or charges whatsoever to the consumer, except for transport charges. This deadline starts from receipt of the products. In case the consumer exercises his/her right of withdrawal, the supplier shall be obliged to return any money paid by the consumer within fourteen (14) calendar days.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer is only provided that:
- It refers to a product for which NO individualized order was placed, e.g., rings or transformations or special product that does not exist to out catalogue.
- The consumer fills in and sends the relevant withdrawal form provided upon placement of the order.
- The product has not been worn or used except for testing, no pieces have been removed from the watch straps, and no changes have been made to the jewellery.
- The tags of “HARITIDIS” store and the product’s labels have not been removed or otherwise destroyed in any way.
- All accompanying documents of the product, including guarantee, instructions for use, and receipt of purchase, have been returned.
- The product has been sent inside its original package, as received.
- An e-mail message has been sent to the following address: email@example.com, with reference to the return and to the order code.
“HARITIDIS” store shall not be held liable for any loss or deterioration of returned goods during transportation.
In case the products are returned damaged or defective, then “HARITIDIS” store shall have the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which shall be determined by the condition of the products, and proceed unilaterally to a partial offset of their claim against the customer’s claim.
In case of cancellation of the order within the prescribed period, the customer shall be refunded depending on how the transaction was completed and payment of the amount was effected. In particular, transactions done with the use of a credit card shall be cancelled, whereas, in case of cash-on-delivery services, the money shall be deposited in a bank account indicated by the customer.
We would like to inform our customers that our online store has nothing to do with the website sale.orologiogr.info that displays our data without our permission. Our company has taken all the necessary legal actions.