Haritidis e-store is a store selling products on the Internet, established by Haritidis Anestis. It is situated at Elefterio, Municipality of Kordelio-Evosmos, Thessaloniki, on no. 41, K. Karamanli Street, VAT No. 802030628, Tax Office of Ionia – Thessaloniki, General Commercial Register no. 168500905000 and Supplier Register no. 1796/14 of the Hellenic Ministry of Development, according to article 4, section 14a, Law 2251/1994.
The website of “HARITIDIS” store aims at informing consumers on our products, allowing them to place their orders online.
Access to the site and its use are subject to the following terms and conditions, which prevail over any other prior inconsistent agreement between “HARITIDIS” store and their users-visitors, explicit or implicit.
The store takes all appropriate measures, so that any data and other information contained in the site are complete, accurate and reliable. The store does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation whatsoever regarding the correctness, completeness, accuracy, or reliability of such information and shall not be held liable towards the users for any loss or damage resulting from their incorrectness or inaccuracy. The store reserves the right to make changes to its site, add, modify, or delete any element or information included herein without prior notice. In addition, the store reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Access to the site presupposes that you have read and understood the terms hereof and that you have totally accepted them. Any dispute arising out of the use of the services hereof between the user and the store shall be subject to Greek Law and shall be resolved by the Courts of Thessaloniki.
Placing a valid order is only possible provided that the consumers have legal capacity according to the Greek Civil Code, i.e., provided that they are aged 18 years of over and they have not been placed under judicial support with regard to the conclusion of an agreement of sale.
Placement of an order is done as follows:
Α) By online ordering, taking the following steps:
The consumer registers on the store’s site, by entering his/her name and e-mail address on the corresponding form, while putting his/her personal password on the site. Then, the consumer will receive an e-mail message confirming his/her registration.
To place an order, the consumer enters the data required for conclusion of the agreement on the corresponding form.
Having sent the order form, the consumer receives a copy of the order, which may be saved and/or printed, including:
- The store’s full name and address
- The essential characteristics of the product
- The price, quantity, and transport costs, as well as the value added tax, if it is not included in the price
- The mode of payment, delivery, and execution
- The validity period of the offer or price
- The right of withdrawal, in particular, the terms and details of this right, and a sample statement of withdrawal on a special form
- Information about after-sales service and any existing guarantees
- The order code, allowing a customer to follow the course of his/her order
Β) By e-mail, by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address [email protected], or by following the relevant application of the site at the contact option, where the customer fills in the corresponding form. This method is recommended in case of an order for a custom-made item, which entails either a modification, or construction of a specific product by the store (e.g., wedding rings, or modification of a ring to a particular size). In reply to your message, we shall contact you personally, by any appropriate means, in order to achieve the best and fastest service possible.
Rings are made in a middle female/male size according to our ring size guide. If the consumers ask for the ring to be sent in a different size, they should pay at least half the amount in advance in order to proceed with the order and they will not have the right to change or return the product. The price includes one possible conversion with a slight deviation. If the deviation is greater, the cost of adjustment/reconstruction for the ring may be borne by the consumers. They will be informed about the exact cost after the completion of the technical inspection.
The contents of this site constitute intellectual property of “HARITIDIS” store. The mark designation, trademark, and domain name constitute property of the store. All information, texts, graphics, designs, software, and original photographic material, constitute intellectual property of the store, and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek and European Law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, or use for commercial purposes of these contents without the prior written permission of “HARITIDIS” store is prohibited.
Right to a return / replacement
In case of real defect or lack of properties agreed, the buyer shall be entitled to ask for one of the following: a) repair of the product, or b) its replacement, or c) proportional reduction in the price, or d) withdrawal from the sale agreement, without any charge to the buyer.
The consumer shall have the right to claim repair or replacement of the product without charge, provided that:
- The order is wrongly executed, i.e., another item is delivered instead of that of the order, or a wrong quantity, a defective product, or a damaged package is delivered.
- The consumer contacts the store within 48 hours after receipt of the product, by calling at 2310770780, or by sending an e-mail at [email protected], in order to report the problem and obtain approval for return.
- If the product does not correspond to the order, it must have been left unused and kept in its package, in the condition it was received.
- In any case, the product must be returned along with all original accompanying documents (receipt of purchase, guarantee, instructions for use), and its original packaging.
- All returns are done through the postal service indicated by us to our customers and they are chargeable to the store.
Right of withdrawal
The consumer has the right to withdraw unjustifiably within fourteen (14) calendar days, if no longer deadline has been agreed, returning the products to their original condition, without any fees or charges, except for transport charges. This deadline starts from the date on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, receives the product. Proof of receipt is the receipt of the transport company.
The consumer maintains the right of withdrawal only if:
- Refers to a product that has NOT been modified, such as the removal of watch bracelets, or has NOT been made as custom order, such as wedding rings, or special product that does not exist to out catalogue.
- Refers to a product, for which there was NO previous telephone or electronic reservation, without a corresponding payment obligation, in order to be picked up and paid at the physical store, as this does not fall within the scope of distance selling.
- The product has not been worn or used, beyond the test, and does not show any damage from any use.
- The store tabs and product labels have not been removed or damaged in any way.
The consumer must, within the above exclusive deadline, fill in the relevant withdrawal form, which is given to him upon delivery of the product, and send it by any convenient means, while indicatively and for convenience, the store proposes sending of the form via e-mail to [email protected], with indication of return and reference of the order number, or by registered letter to the address of the store (41 K. Karamanli, Kordelio - Evosmos, 56224, Thessaloniki) and return the product with the transport company that will be indicated by the store:
- in the original packaging, as it was received
- with all its accompanying documents, such as proof of purchase, warranty and instructions for use, and its accessories, such as any gifts and accompanying products
If any of the above conditions are not met, the store ¨HARITIDIS¨ has the right not to accept the return of the specific product.
HARITIDIS store is not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during the return shipping.
In case the products are returned damaged or defective, then “HARITIDIS” store shall have the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which shall be determined by the condition of the products, and proceed unilaterally to a partial offset of their claim against the customer’s claim.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the supplier is obliged to return the amounts paid to him by the consumer within fourteen (14) calendar days.
The refund is made using the same means of payment that the consumer chose for the initial transaction, except in the case of cash on delivery, in which case he must indicate a bank account for the refund. The refund does not imply additional charges for the consumer, unless he chooses a different means of refund, than the one he chose in the original transaction, in which case the costs that may arise from the refund for the store "HARITIDIS" will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
The store reserves the right to withhold the refund until they receive the goods back.