- 70374300Now Only €90.00 Regular Price €129.00
- 70374035Now Only €90.00 Regular Price €129.00
- 70374013Now Only €90.00 Regular Price €129.00
- 70235226Now Only €83.00 Regular Price €119.00
- 70371313Now Only €104.00 Regular Price €149.00
- 70212505Now Only €104.00 Regular Price €149.00
The brainchild of an Italian watch lover and two eco-smart entrepreneurs, WEWOOD fashions wooden timepieces from mostly scrap-wood and uses state-of-the-art Miyota movements for the guts, a hybrid of technology and nature resulting in a unique watch that's handsome and earth friendly. The first timepiece was designed in Florence, Italy (2010) and with the widespread craving for newstalgia and eco-friendly ethos, WEWOOD hit the scene as the avant-garde approach to sophisticated sustainability. Later that year, WEWOOD opened a branch in Los Angeles and teamed up with tree-planting-partners 'American Forests' and 'Trees For The Future'. With this cohesive collaboration, the goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every WeWOOD purchased. Since 2011, WEWOOD has planted 300,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging targets for 2014 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million trees by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, we like to keep our reminder on our wrist.